Pimples have been the all-time problem of adolescent, teenager, and even adults. And though pimples are only temporary, the mere sight of them scattered all over your face is really unpleasant. But worry not. There are several easy to follow steps, procedures, and ways to get rid of pimples courtesy of the product available at your home.
One of the best and certainly a very effective product to eliminate pimples is garlic. Garlic contains antibiotic properties that are proven safe and effective in treating pimples as well as acne. To use it: get whole garlic, mash it and apply it on the face with extra caution on the area rear the eyes. Let the garlic take effect for 10-15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm cloth.
But if you don't want the smell of the garlic penetrating your nostril.
Here are more home remedies to cure pimples:
- Combine 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Apply it to the affected area.
- Combine cinnamon powder with honey and form it into paste. Right before sleeping, apply the mixture to your face and wash it the next morning. Do this every night for about 2 weeks and you will no longer worry about pimples.
- Mixing grind nutmeg with milk will work to remove pimples instantly.
- Applying an orange peel paste on the area of your face with pimples is another effective way. The orange peel should become a paste by grinding it with little water.
- For additional protection from the formation of blackheads, combine 1 part fresh lime juice with 1 part groundnut oil. Apply the mixture to your face.
- Blend raw papaya fruit to create a juice. This includes the seed and the skin. Apply it on swelling pimples.
- Use boiled milk combined with fresh lime juice as facial wash for cracked skin, blackheads, and pimples.
- Combine 1 part of rose water to 1 part of lime juice and apply it in the pimples. Leave it for about 20-30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply on the affected area for at least 1 hour the pulp of ripe tomatoes. Wash it off with water.
- Potatoes grated and applied on affected area can cure pimples. It is also effective on curing boils, whiteheads, blackheads, and other skin blemishes.
- A powdered pomgranate skin & roasted paste mixed with lime juice can treat pimples effectively. This mixture could also treat whiteheads, blackheads, and boils.
- Ground radish seeds formed into paste and mixed with water remove blackheads.
- Mix lime juice with ground drumstick pods and leaves. Apply it on the pimples.
- Mint juice when applied on every evening can treat pimples as well. It also effective in treating scabies, insect stings, skin infections, and eczema.
- Combine ground sesame seeds paste with water. Apply it on the affected area. It is also effective in treating skin rashes and allergies.
- To prevent pimples, apply on the face mixture of fresh fenugreek leaves and water. Wash it on the next day with warm water.
- Mix an equal amount of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice. Apply it on the affected area. Wash it off after about 10-15 minutes. It also prevents blackheads.
- Work the eyelids. Lift your eyebrows and look up. Lower your upper eyelid and count until five. Repeat four times. Place your index and middle fingers over the corner of your eye. Apply pressure while opening and closing your eyes.
- Reduce crow's feet. Keep your eyes open, raising your gaze toward the crown of your head. Use your index and middle fingers to apply pressure over the corner of your eyes. Try to lift your lower lid. Repeat 12 times.
- Have sensual lips. Insert your thumbs under your upper lip and apply pressure with your fingers. Repeat 20 times. Place your index fingers under your lower lip and apply pressure against your teeth.
- Smooth forehead. Rest all of your fingers, except your thumbs, over your forehead. Apply lower pressure, stretching your frontal muscle. Raise your eyebrows. Repeat 12 times.
- Enhance your cheekbones and chin. Insert your thumbs in your mouth and apply outward pressure. Try to close your mouth. Place your hands over the corners of your lips and keep your mouth closed. Apply pressure with your palms.
- Focus on the neck. Open your mouth wide so you can form a big "O" with your lips. Now pronounce an "X." You are stretching the muscles that are responsible for the flaccidity of your neck, while at the same time avoiding the appearance of a double-chin.